Sunday, January 09, 2005

Here we go

Ha ha ha. Its so funny that I'm having my own blog site just few minutes after thinking that blogging is not for me. Then why am I starting? Well, I wanted to put a comment on a friend's blog and the silly software wouldn't allow me to do so unless I create my own blog:))

So here we go with my first blog which says that I am not a blogger;)
But who knows, as it has been throughout my life, I might adapt to one more new thing. Check out, this place might be flooded with lots of (no)things :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Chandoo said...

Someone has started reading it.

Keep writing dude :)

~C~

26 January, 2005 01:35  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not a blogger but i like your blog

25 December, 2012 07:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not a blogger but i like your blog

25 December, 2012 07:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home