Monday, August 01, 2005

No sleight, just trite; Cool, have a Sprite

Exposed to early morning light
After a movie the previous night
By itself gives me a fright
Omen that this day isn't to be right?

But after another 2-hour plight
Even missing the breakfast bite
Having just 3 colleagues in my line of sight
God! Give me some respite

Albeit there is the holiday news byte
There's no happiness, I'm just quiet
Thought of the way back turns me white
With the rain infested roads, it'll be a fight

So in office I sit tight
With nothing around to excite
This poetry I indite
Which I would never dare to recite

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Ravi said...

maybe you are right
but do keep in mind
fright is not right
courage & insight
will get us out of this plight

01 August, 2005 12:27  
Blogger Mahessss said...

Have u got mosquito bite
imitating TR little bit
Am I right?
write with spirit.

01 August, 2005 13:26  
Blogger Jammy said...

@Ravi
Poem is meant just to be hilarious
Not an indication of being precarious
Maybe in attempting to be humourous
I ended up being delirious :)

@Mahes
Mosquitoes didn't cause the oration
Neither did TR give any inspiration
It was mere desperation
of being in office with frustration
btw, I have one observation
'Spirit' does not rhyme in your rendition ;)

02 August, 2005 09:36  
Blogger Jammy said...

@Heidi
I got your comment by mail, but am surprised not to find it hear. Anyways, I'll post the reply here. The poetic soul will wander on...

02 August, 2005 09:39  
Blogger Akshay said...

Kool, Nice one jammy

03 August, 2005 03:27  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

:( all my comments are missing.. even ramm oda blog and few others blogs dont show my comments ..

04 August, 2005 05:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home