Sunday, January 16, 2005

Yehi hai right choice baby, utsAHA!!!

There has been a buzz in campus throughout the past couple of days. It's the marketing fair conducted by IIM Indore called utsAHA. More details about the fair can be had from http://iimi-utsaha.com

My friends are working hard to make utsAHA a success. Well, yours truly is not one of those hard working guys. After last year's experience in a research team of Utsaha, I decided to rest this year, and help if and only if needed. That iff statement was satisfied only for few minutes yesterday when I had to assist some guys. Otherwise it has been a cool and lazy Utsaha for me - just being a witness to the events happening around.

I have been dearly lacking utsaha (the literal meaning and not the fair) over the past month. I don't know what has made me so lazy. Maybe the fact that my academic career is going to end in about a month from now? Or maybe coz I am not participating in the lateral placement process which is the center of attraction these days? Or maybe I have found too many ways to waste time? I don't know the reason and actually, don't wish to find out. The immediate action is to have a shift of gears and start moving. Laziness is not something that I am generally associated with and I don't wish to have new associations like these

3 Comments:

Blogger Govar said...

Blog onnu eluthi thanakku thaane padichukkaratha plana? Engalukku ellam oru announcement kuduthu athukku oru treat kudukkarathu illaya? ;-)

22 January, 2005 22:02  
Blogger Jammy said...

Beta version thaan launch pannirkaen. I'll send a proper invitation after delta;)

22 January, 2005 22:57  
Blogger Govar said...

INvitation, followed by a treat. :)

23 January, 2005 13:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home