Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Life after...

Everyone around is into his/her normal routine, the daily coding/managing job that these people have been doing for years now. But things look quite strange to me. There are no more the mails in my inbox asking for an answer or some job to be done. I don't know which work to do now and which ones to do later. I'm not even sure if I want to work now. Or should I just plug in my ear-phones and listen to some comforting music? May be I should read my old mails and see which ones I might require in the future. What can I do when I'm not even sure of how much more time I have in this cubicle? Well, that's life after putting-in the paper.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vetty Max said...

What next Jammy?

21 September, 2005 22:13  
Blogger Akshay said...

Jammy

I am not able to read half of your posts comfortably. It dosent show up well on mozilla, not too sure about IE. I guess there is some problem. Please change the template :).

Even I am confused most times, but luckily @ school as u know there is so much to do it just happens out of pressure i guess. Race against time :D

22 September, 2005 00:56  
Blogger Jammy said...

@Vetty
I'm coming to either Bangalore or Chennai :)

@Aks
After trying blogging through mail, the posts aren't coming properly. I'll change the template soon. Hope that solves the issue.
Actually, I'm now standing aside while people are racing against time :)

22 September, 2005 09:45  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

all the best ram..

chennai va :)

24 September, 2005 02:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home