Saturday, April 29, 2006

Tag - Simple Pleasures of Life

Tagged by Swas. I have been avoiding tags for sometime now, but this is a topic that I would like to write about.

Ten Simple Pleasures of life, not in any particular order

1) Hearing nice soothing music. As the new Airtel ad says, this is a "Nation that loves Music"

2) Making someone happy

3) Doing my own stuff like washing and ironing clothes. Though these activities are not pleasureful while performing, I like it when everything is done and I look back and feel happy about being self reliant

4) Coming back from jogging and taking pleasure from the fact that it was one of those days when I wasn't lazy

5) Hearing from/Meeting old friends

6) Solving a cryptic crossword clue or, for that matter, any puzzle

7) Someone praising my work

8) Sitting back and thinking over the difference between life 10 years back and now

9) Being in the last few pages of reading a big book and cherishing the sight of the finish line

10) Going home

6 Comments:

Blogger meghjanmi said...

original..jammy..i like doing my work too.. added to my hubby;s and kid's..konjam back pain is nothing compared to a neat home..:)

01 May, 2006 03:37  
Blogger meghjanmi said...

anda 'lastline' appeals to me,too..though i feel sad a book is over..:(

01 May, 2006 03:38  
Blogger Ram said...

3 and 10 real good- very nice list :)

04 May, 2006 11:43  
Blogger Jammy said...

Thanks MJ and Ram

05 May, 2006 14:05  
Blogger swas said...

10. Perfect! :D

Going home and eating home food - you should add this!

11 May, 2006 16:25  
Blogger Sankar said...

what is tagging?

12 May, 2006 21:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home