Friday, September 07, 2007

Malaria Country

There was a blood donation camp in office yesterday. My only worry was that a person donating blood should show a form of identification and I didn't have any with me in office. Still I went ahead with a colleague of mine to see if I can go around the rule. But as it happened there was another rule that we were against. We were from India!
According to the lady from Red Cross, India has malaria and so people who have visited India cannot donate blood for a year. Since I had not just visited India but lived there, I cannot donate blood in the US unless I live here for 3 years!
The lady said "Meet you after few years" and I just said "Not Happening".

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Vetty Max said...

Bayandhanguli pasanga. :P

07 September, 2007 12:14  
Blogger Govar said...

What crap!

07 September, 2007 23:27  
Blogger Enlightened Soul said...

You Indians!! ;)

05 October, 2007 00:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home