Sunday, January 23, 2005

Rumour or heart's desire?

With the slightest noise of the rumour that one of the 3 exams has been postponed, I stopped the little bit of studying that I had started. Today went off with some good concentration in the e-commerce classes, playing table tennis, badminton, working on a group project, and redesigning this blog site (hope the new colours are better than the previous dull outlook)
Everything looked greener till I came back to the real world.....just this moment. If an exam was indeed postponed, then I should have got an official mail by now. Though my heart still beats for expecting the mail tomorrow, I guess the only logical thing to do now is to get back to studying. Even if one exam gets postponed, I would still have 2 more to be content with.
Wish me luck; it is really difficult to concentrate on studies in the last term of my academic life.


1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Kris said...

All the best Ram!

24 January, 2005 15:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home