Friday, October 07, 2005

au revoir amchi mumbai

It's time to say goodbye again. Goodbye to Amchi Mumbai that has persisted with me for quite some time now. I came here with quite a few aspirations, but somehow things haven't been as interesting as I expected them to be. So here I go. With the rains subduing and the heat picking up in Mumbai, I leave for another city that is known for its heat. I am going to the city that I called to be my hometown for 20 odd years. The irony of the situation is that I'm now going there as an outsider, a person who has to look for a home in there. But anyways, I'm happy to be moving back and getting another chance to see the wonderful city that has etched itself into my heart.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vetty Max said...

All the best Jammy. :)

Hopefully we will be able to catch up soon.

07 October, 2005 13:53  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

Welcome back Ram and All the best :)

08 October, 2005 01:04  
Blogger Akshay said...

Chennai it is; Good now the people who were paper and text to your life will make more sense :) And good thing you are closer to bangy also. Hope to catch up in december :) Good Luck

08 October, 2005 14:12  
Blogger Chandoo said...

All the best @ your new destination. :)

11 October, 2005 19:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home