Friday, August 12, 2005

Home Coming

Seems this is the first time that this has happened. Why am I so surprised?
Now, are we supposed to be happy that none of the MLAs have been fined before, or be sad that no one, till now, took the initiative of teaching the representatives some manners. It is high time we get some diplomatic discussions in the assembly rather than fish-market fights. Hmmm, I sound like giving one of those thoughts for the Independence Day. Don’t I?

Moving on to the personal front, it is Bangy time again. After spending 4.5 months in amchi Mumbai, I'm leaving to namma Bangaloru for a week. This is one Independence Day when I literally fly home!!! To save some of my hard-earned (?) money, I've booked for a flight from Pune. Hope the expenses to reach Pune don't compensate for the gain I'm making by spending the few extra hours. I'm also pondering over the decision of the Spicejet authorities of not having a Mum-Bang flight. It is quite surprising. With most corporates operating out of either Mumbai or Bangalore, wouldn't this be the stretch to offer maximum traffic and returns?

1 Comments:

Blogger Heidi Kris said...

Ram have u reached home? Happy avani avittam :)

12 August, 2005 23:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home