Monday, July 11, 2005

6 Months!!!


Frankly, I never expected this day to come. No, I haven't won an award or something of the sort. It's just that my blog has completed 6 months of existence. For something that was started JLT, it has survived pretty well.
The evolution...
First blog
This blog was started just because I needed a login ID to put a comment on a friends blog

First Week
I'm anyways not going to continue with it. So why bother to inform anyone?

Second Week
hmmm. I've put couple of my poems in here. Let me inform some of my friends who like poetry.

Third Week
May be I can write prose as well...

End of The First Month
So I do have the steadiness to continue something for over a month. I'll put my blog address as my yahoo messenger status.

End of The Second Month
College is over. No more free 24*7 internet facility. No more blogging

Begining of The Third month
Ok, I can type things offline and connect to the net for few minutes to just upoad them. Gosh! I'm addicted to this blog stuff But I will stop it once I join my office.

Begining of The Fourth Month
I am not that busy to stop blogging. May be I should continue. New place, new situations.... lots to write about.

Months 4,5 and 6
Regular updations and constant increase in the number of blogs that I visit. It's now a part of my life

For all those who have tolerated my ramblings over this period, thanks and please keep visiting

8 Comments:

Blogger ioiio said...

iaaa.. I am first... I aint sure i wud be blogging at the end of 6 months :)

11 July, 2005 11:16  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

=d> Congrat Ram!!

Btw i guess this is ur 74th post :)

Great work ram!! Keep writing :)

Yeah i remember the days when u started bloging :)

12 July, 2005 01:20  
Blogger Jammy said...

@ioiio
The way u r going, 6 months should be no big deal for you.

@Heidi
Thanks. It is my 78th post. btw, how did u get the count?

12 July, 2005 09:24  
Blogger Ram said...

=d>

12 July, 2005 10:16  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

:| Count paninen ram :)

I missed the numbers when the templates of ur blog changed :-s

13 July, 2005 00:14  
Blogger ioiio said...

OT : lets see.. But how do u get these smileys

u can lemme know thru my shoutbox

13 July, 2005 00:30  
Blogger Jammy said...

@Heidi
Vettiness-in ellaikke poitta. Not that I'm anywhere behind :D

@ioiio
OT???
I'll write in your shoutbox.

13 July, 2005 11:34  
Blogger Akshay said...

Congrats Join the bandwagon; I didnt celebrate my semi anniversary though. Actually unlike you I didnt even think this far :D

Keep em Rolling

14 July, 2005 10:06  

Post a Comment

<< Home