Friday, July 08, 2005

Music Tag

One more tag. I would have ideally preferred to be tagged when nothing happens around to blog with. Anyways, I guess a tag-blog can follow 2 personal/ philosophical blogs any day. So here goes the muzik tag passed to me by Aks

Some People Whom I would love to mention as the Gurus of Muzik are:
MS, Madurai Mani Iyer, A.R.Rehman, Kishore Kumar, Mohd Rafi, Ilayaraja, M.S.Viswanathan
Each of these people composed/sung differently from their predecessors.

Last album I bought
As I wrote in the books tag, I don't like buying things and then dumping them somewhere. So am used to storing mp3 rather than buying CDs/ Cassettes.
Last album bought was "En Swasa Kaatre" (Now you understand why I gave that disclaimer before mentioning the album name?)
I bought a cassette of Bombay Jayashree after that. But I don't remember the name of that.


Next album(s) I want to buy
Wrong question.

Last song I downloaded
"Appadi podu" from Gilli

Last song I heard before this post
The starting of Kandashasti Kavasam. Some guy nearby is having it as him windows starting music.

All time favorite bands
Back Street Boys
Euphoria

All time favorite songs (Not in any particular order)
Sorry boss. Listing this is mission impossible.

All time favorite (lead) singers

Male:
Kishore da
Mohd Rafi
Shaan
Sonu Nigam
Udit Narayan
SPB
Unni Krishnan
Srinivas

Female:
MS
Bombay Jayashree
Chitra
Harini

Total songs (mp3s) I have on my comp
I sold my comp few months back. So my collection stays in CD format safely in Bangalore. I have no idea on how many songs would be in there, but surely I am no match for the other music enthusiasts. I keep only selected songs.

Total Music CDs I've burned: 6

I Pass this on to K7, Jam & Ramgopal. Hoping that this music tag is different from the TFM tag in most of your blogs.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

jam- bore da :(- tag someone else! pleaseeeeeeeee

08 July, 2005 20:13  
Blogger Akshay said...

did you see jam thats y i had mentioned last one on the previous one even i was bored just had to do the formality but did it well did not conveniently escape :D

09 July, 2005 11:39  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

Ram could have been a bit elaborate one. Edho vague a irukamari oru feeling.

11 July, 2005 01:56  
Blogger Jammy said...

hmmm. Seems tags are not for me. No more tags from now on.

11 July, 2005 09:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home