Monday, October 17, 2005

The Week Gone

It's been a week that had lots to write about. But it was also a week where I couldn't garner the time or the resources to blog, or even visit my blog. Now that I have both, I'm not sure what to write. May be I'll leave the past and look into the future with a positive outlook for my blog.

Well, there is one thing of the past week that I wouldn't like to pass without being documented. Last week was characterized especially by lots of travel. Let alone the travel between Mumbai, Chennai and Bangalore, the travel within Chennai was more exhausting. I now know the routes to so many places, which I had ignored earlier. I have never been too comfortable remembering places without a map. But this week made me revisit my weakness and apply a bit of ointment over it.

A message to all my dear friends who are wondering why I haven't called them yet..... I'm yet to get a mobile connection :D

2 Comments:

Blogger Thrivikraman said...

Jammy! >:D<
Nice to see u blogging again. Hope u hv settled up with ur new job :) Get a mobile soon and ring me dude! :p

18 October, 2005 18:03  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

Welcome ram.. yup was wondering y u didnt call up.. seri oru mail anupu once u get ur official id.. take care.. :)

all the best %%-

19 October, 2005 13:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home