Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Nomenclature Change

It's been many months since I actually saw the name of my blog. "Poetic Soul" sounds good, but what does it have to do with my blog? I don't seem to be writing anything poetic, or even good-to-feel kind of things. Though I started this blog with mere poems, I don't write poems anymore - atleast not for this blog. Like any other thing in this world, my blog too has evolved over the past year, and over 120 odd posts. So I guess it is only natural for the name of the blog also to evolve and change to suit its contents.

As I see it, this blog discusses varied topics. It is humourous at times, serious at times, deals with current affairs, b-school stuff, book reviews, and ofcourse my personal life. Like a kaleidoscope that shows different patterns every time you look into it, this blog has also been showing varied posts. So I hereby proclaim the reincarnation of "Poetic Soul" to "Kaleidoscope".

Sounds like a typical marketing strategy, isn't it? Just change the wrapper without touching the contents inside and call it "The New ..." The intention here though is merely to make the contents fit the wrapper.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

i hope this one works

http://www.business-standard.com/common/storypage.php?storyflag=y&leftnm=lmnu5&leftindx=5&lselect=2&chklogin=N&autono=207501

06 December, 2005 15:28  
Blogger Ravi said...

Good for you - Though the name change doesn't affect us regular visitors, new visitors will certainly view your blog differently.

06 December, 2005 16:15  
Blogger kannan udayarajan said...

All the best with the new name...!!

:)

cheers

kannan

06 December, 2005 17:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
Kaleidoscope.Appropriate.
Nice blog.

07 December, 2005 15:22  
Blogger Thrivikraman said...

@Jammy,
whatever be the name.. we .. ur fans will always throng over ur blog :D

07 December, 2005 18:56  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

pasuthol pothiya puliyaa?? :P ;)

08 December, 2005 14:33  
Blogger Akshay said...

Jammy,

Nice name man, and yes even i wish i was more frequent, just couldnt do much this semester has been so busy and my schedule is packed till the day before i leave for india and also in swades i guess :(

08 December, 2005 14:36  
Blogger Jammy said...

@Ravi
Yep, that's the intention

@Kannan, M&C, Thrivikraman, I..M..M,
Thanks

@Heidi
Didn't get it :(

@Aks
Then I guess I just need to hear things straight from you rather than through your blog :)

09 December, 2005 13:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home