Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Am back

It has been the longest break that I have given to my blog. I guess the main culprit has been laziness, but I do have few things to put the blame on. Firstly the work schedule over the past month has not been very kind. The good part is that I am learning a lot; the bad part is that I have been consoling myself with this "learning" part for a long time now. The second blame-taker is the blockage of blogging in office. While spending the better part of my 24 hours in office, where else can I blog from?
So what have I missed blogging? Well, may be the review of the one solitary novel that I managed to complete in this period; maybe my views on the cricketing events which are actually happening outside the cricketing grounds; may be my irritation at the office-of-profit bill and the 27% you-know-what. Whatever, it is not that anything would have changed by my blogs. The only thing that has been missed is the nice feeling that I get out of venting my thoughts and feelings. Hopefully I will be back to blogging regularly, though the frequency of the regularity might be less.

5 Comments:

Blogger meghjanmi said...

hi jammy,been missing u..welcome back..what was the book u read?

24 August, 2006 05:05  
Blogger Vetty Max said...

Welcome back Jammy.

I am now in the state you were at your peak, almost a blog a day.

24 August, 2006 10:20  
Blogger Jammy said...

@Raz
Thanks

@MJ
Thanks. The book is "State of Fear" by Michael Crichton

@Vetty
Thanks. Enjoy the golden days :)

25 August, 2006 18:39  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

Welcome back jammy :)

28 August, 2006 13:45  
Blogger Ram said...

sorry for the late welcoming Jammy. I shud admit i gave up after a few days. pleasant surprise to see so many posts. welcome back!

08 September, 2006 05:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home