Sunday, March 25, 2007

Mall of America

On Friday, I visited an interesting place - The Mall of America. The place is HUGE. I guess it would take 3 days just to look around the whole place. Unfortunately I had just couple of hours owing to my unscheduled visit. A friend had come to town for some official stuff and I had to show him around the city in the evening. Having been in this city for few months now, I am assumed to be the expert of the place. but my earlier posting would have sure conveyed the message to my reader that I haven't actually been roaming around the city to know much of it. So, I did few last minute enquiries on the places to visit in St Paul and found this mall of America to be the one that had most people interested. Understanding the mammoth dimensions of the place I also enquired for the things-to-see in there. Well, background work does help, and in this case lead us directly to the under water adventures aquarium

The aquarium is enormous with about 4,500 sea creatures in it. It was a different experience looking at the sharks and sting rays swim around us showing their fiery teeth. But still, at the end of it, I felt a vaccuum. Guess I was expecting some kind of surprise element to it.With the time limit dawning upon us, we decided to skip the fun rides and just roamed around the shopping centers in the mall. Nothing much to my interest there, but this place would sure be a shoppers delight. So all you guys with girl friends, come to this place if you want to see your GF really happy. Or skip the place if you are more concerned about your credit card bill.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home