Saturday, February 26, 2005

Nothing Much

It's been a real quite time over the past few days. Things aren't moving as fast as they used to move in college. Actually, there isn't much to update this blog with. Well, for something to happen, I must first go out of the coziness of my home. But then, it’s been the same case every time - from the minute I reach home, I loose all interest in traveling. Guess some things/ people will never change. I wonder what the others are upto?
The only news is that I've to join work in the first week of April. The date has been confirmed and the flight ticket would be sent by the company soon. I'll be one of the first guys of my college-mates to join. With most people expected to join only in May/June, I guess one can say that I will be richer by a month's experience first-up!!!! Oh, did I miss the money part? hehe

3 Comments:

Blogger Chandoo said...

what a coincidence. Whenever i go to my home i become the laziest kid in the town. I spent so much time on bed watching tv that my mom started thinking that we dont have tv here. No matter how much i try to go out and do little things like hair cut or watching a movie i never get the enthu. May be as you said, "somethings never change"

Enjoy the vacations machan :d

26 February, 2005 19:38  
Blogger Jam said...

Ram,

Good that you're gonna be joining official duties on April 1st itself. That looks like pretty much the only way you can productively use your time, rather than lazing around at home in Bangalore. BTW, looking forward to your convocation guys!!!

Cheers........Jam

28 February, 2005 22:35  
Blogger Govar said...

Hmm. You must be knowing... feeling lazy is a privelege that we deserve. :)

Hope u guys won't mind the 30 hrs trip and make it to the convocation...

03 March, 2005 02:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home