Sunday, December 25, 2005

Doc and (P)J

Doc: What is your problem?
J : That's what I'm here to find out doc
Doc: You have to give me a starting point
J : How about the first line of your prescription sheet?
Doc: ok. Let me start myself. Do you experience pain somewhere?
J : Yes doc. I have pain in my leg.
Doc: Where is the pain exactly?
J : In the leg doc.
Doc: Where in the leg J?
J : around the thigh area
Doc: Can you describe the pain?
J : Yes ofcourse. The pain is an unpleasant sensation occurring in varying degrees of severity as a consequence of injury, disease, or emotional disorder.
Doc: J, I asked you about your pain
J : All pains are defined the same way doc
Doc: ok. Let me be more clear. Is the pain continuous?
J : No doc. It comes once in a while
Doc: What is the frequency at which you get it?
J : I listen only to Radio Mirchi and I get it at 98.4 frequency
Doc: ok. I'll refer you to a friend of mine.
J : Why doc? I'm out of your capabilities, aint I? (smirks)
Doc: Yes, you sure are. I don't treat mental illnesses (chuckles)
J :

P.S. Sorry OIB guys, couldn't make it yesterday

5 Comments:

Blogger Vetty Max said...

Jammy radio mirchi is at 98.4.

26 December, 2005 00:08  
Blogger Jammy said...

@Vetty
99% confidence interval :D
Corrected; thanks.

26 December, 2005 13:23  
Blogger Sue said...

well since you didnt come yest ... how about you make up for it by takin us OIB for lunch next time round :-D

26 December, 2005 16:56  
Blogger Shilpi said...

Radio mirchi frequency is platform dependent (oops I mean location dependent, in Pune it is 93.9) - so anything u write would be fine :-)

02 January, 2006 19:45  
Blogger Heidi Kris said...

radio Mirchi is 98.3 i believe :P
Ram tats okay.. there is always another meet ;)

05 January, 2006 04:16  

Post a Comment

<< Home