Monday, April 25, 2005

Birds Of Different Feather

This weekend I had the experience of being in the company of contrasting set of people on Saturday and Sunday. The friend with whom I went out on Saturday is a religious person and so we visited to the Mahalakshmi temple. On Sunday the group I went out with were a bunch of happy-go-lucky fellas. I went to a mall with them. After doing some window-shopping in the mall for sometime, the guys went to a bar. Yours truely, being in another wavelength, absconded to a veg. restaurant nearby. The company of people who are not in your frequency causes slight uncomfortableness for both parties. I'm not sure if I should continue this process of being in both worlds and still being in neither. Or maybe I should stop going out with people who booze. My guess is that I hurt them more by going out with them than by turning off the offer itself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vetty Max said...

Jammy, I think it all depends on how close you are to that person or group.

Also probably it would be better if you could find out before itself if they have plans to go to a bar and if so, you don't go with them.

25 April, 2005 18:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jammy.. life's like that!
esp.. post MBA life..

Bhasky

26 April, 2005 00:20  
Blogger Ram said...

going to a bar doesnt necessarily mean drinking booze...so if u r comfy being in a bar, u can get in and sip a coke. As k7 said, if they are close friends of urs, i think they'll understand ur stand, either ways.

27 April, 2005 04:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home