Saturday, April 02, 2005

Into the new frontier

I am not sure if I have had this long a vacation till date. It's been couple of months since college ended, and it feels just like yesterday. Now its time to enter the unknown frontier - my first job after post-graduation. Though most of my classmates are still enjoying their vacation, I guess I'll be better off gaining some experience, and also making some money ;) The other guys from my college who have got into the same company will be joining only next month as that's when the actual induction is to start. But then, having done my summers in the same firm, my boss feels that I can start work immediately!!!

The only sore thing about my new job is leaving the cozy comfort of home. Work will be in Mumbai for now, and, if things go as planned, I'll get tranferred to the Bangalore center in about an year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good career ahead, and for getting the time and internet access to continue blogging ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Ram said...

am sure u can find both time and a cheap internet cafe to continue blogging!

All the Best!(now, that's for ur career :) )

03 April, 2005 13:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home